Posted to comp.mobile.android,misc.legal,alt.home.repair
Whiskers Whiskers is offline

Default Where do I complain?

["Followup-To:" header set to comp.mobile.android.]
On 2014-04-09, TJ wrote:
The speakers on my tablet are tiny and not very loud, even at the
highest volume setting. Unless your ear is within a foot or so, you
can't hear them - and it's even worse when the tablet is in my case,
with the speakers aimed at the back of the case rather than at me.

Nobody told me the volume level of the onboard speakers, but then I
didn't bother to ask. So I suppose I have to let that one go.

Earbuds and headphones help, but are unacceptably uncomfortable. Nobody
told me that would be the truth of the matter either, but again I didn't
ask, so I have to let that one go, too.

I decided that a set of external speakers would be just the thing. But
which ones to get? There are so many different models, and ALL of them
say they'll be better than the onboard speakers.

[...]

http://www.instructables.com/id/Phono-Horn-Free-Sound-Dock-for-your-Smart-Phone-t/
http://preview.tinyurl.com/q5hgc5v

--