Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.cellular.t-mobile,sci.electronics.repair
JosephKK JosephKK is offline

Default Would you file an FTC or FCC complaint for Android T-Mobile ROM lies?

On Tue, 8 Apr 2014 17:48:11 +0000 (UTC), "Danny D."
wrote:

On Mon, 07 Apr 2014 14:52:55 -0700, The Real Bev wrote:

I did a lot of reading about cellphones, but NOWHERE did I see it
mentioned that external sdcards couldn't run applications.

I think most reviewers don't even know this fact!

Certainly, I didn't know it before I bought the phones.

I only learned after the phones came back to me to 'fix',
when I found out, sadly, without rooting, that it would
be very difficult (if not impossible) to move the
pre-installed apps or to install new apps, to the sdcard.

I admit, I was an idiot. I had trusted that the reviewers
actually knew what they were doing. Now, I belatedly realize,
they're all shills, CNET & PC Magazine (sadly) included.

Cripes. You must be a lot younger than i thought. Those two have been
nothing but industry shills for over 30 years.

PC Magazine:

CNET:
http://www.cnet.com/products/lg-optimus-l9-t-mobile/