Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.cellular.t-mobile,sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Would you file an FTC or FCC complaint for Android T-Mobile ROM lies?

snip

To its credit, it does say "Unfortunately, bloatware runs
rampant. You get nine pieces of bloatware from T-Mobile
alone, and you can't delete any of it."

But, it NEVER SAID that you can't use the SD card for
app storage. And, it never said you only get 600MB
in toto, for app storage!

I don't think that it is strictly true that you *can't* use the SD card for
app storage as a function of Android or whatever stopping you. It seems to
be a restriction placed by some of the app writers. I have several apps that
I've downloaded to my Samsung that did allow me to put them onto the SD
card. However, I also have a couple that insisted on loading to the internal
storage, and won't let me move them. From what I could gather, some apps
will not run fast enough from the SD card, and that is the reason that their
writers will not allow them to be placed on the card, but I'm pretty sure
that this restriction for 'technical' reasons, is not the same as the
pre-installed bloatware not being moveable. I think that is more to do with
them not wanting that to be /re/ movable, which of course it would be if you
could shift it to the card ...

Arfa