Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default 20 people stabbed by 16-yr-old "student" Franklin Regional High School in Murrysville PA

On Wed, 09 Apr 2014 16:45:07 -0400, "H.o.m.e.G.u.Y"
wrote:

Oren wrote:

Home Guy I have a question for you.

If canada is so gawd damn much better than America, why do you have
prisons?

Glad you asked.

There is always a need to incarcerate (to jail) people. Even in Canada.

But here in Canada we have a society that IS operating so gawd damn much
better than yours is.

Because for every 100,000 people, we jail about 114 of them. That ranks
Canada in 133'rd place on the global list.

Guess where the good 'ol US of A is on that list?

Did you guess #1?

Because if you did, then you'd be correct.

You have an incarceration rate of 716 per 100,000 people. So Canada
*IS* about 6 times BETTER than the US in that regard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...rceration_rate

Any more questions?

So the USA has 317 Million people, canada has 35 Million - less than
the state of California at 38 Million. What makes you dream canada is
so perfect?

We never hear your cry-baby stuff about other countries. You have a
fixation about America that you cannot get over.

We could fix our crime rate with the stroke of a pen, period. Repeal
all the criminal laws on the books.

Hell, you cannot even use one nym when posting!