Posted to alt.home.repair
H.o.m.e.G.u.Y H.o.m.e.G.u.Y is offline

Default Can welding Oxygen be used in place of medical oxygen?

On Friday, June 18, 2010 9:58:42 PM UTC-4, Some Guy (me) wrote:

Is there any difference between a tank of welding oxygen vs medical
oxygen as far as purity, concentration, hazardous impurities, etc,
that would render welding oxygen insufficient (or even dangerous)
for helping to supplement breathing / respiration ?

basshammer5x4x3x2x @ gmail.com replied:

If there is a difference between welding oxygen and medical Oxygen,
can anyone prove to me the difference, if it's just a tag, that is
not proof, Talk is not proof, Just answer the question if you know
for sure....

Um, did you notice that you're replying to a post that I made almost 4
years ago?

Do you think I still need to know the answer today?

So now I get to ask you a question.

Now that you've seen how stupid it makes you appear, why do you insist
on experiencing usenet through the absolutely lame and broken
google-groups interface?

posting-host = 107.9.175.62

Mansfield Ohio?

Or Cleveland?