Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Small Capacitors: What Numbers Critical?

Jeff, forget about solvents, the best way to get rid of it is like a dental pick.

Then it shoots across the room never to be found UNLESS it is in your house in which case you will find it next time you go to the workshop barefoot.

Then the language gets interesting, like - "MOFOUNGAWASKAKMAKYA !".

In which case the Enlish translation is "There it is, and now, where is that ****ing AK47 I had stashed around here somewhere ?". For a sp[lit second your mind wants to go kill the guy who brought that infestatious mother****er into your sweet abode. Roaches would be better.

And I actually necver saw the movie "Falling Down".