Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT computers

On Tue, 08 Apr 2014 23:13:55 -0400, Ron wrote:

On 4/8/2014 11:02 PM, Bob_Villa wrote:
On Tuesday, April 8, 2014 8:37:33 PM UTC-5, Ron wrote:

Ummm, I bought an HP laptop a year ago and it didn't come with ANY

"crapware". OTOH, a friend of mine bought a Dell desktop a few years ago

and it took me an entire day to uninstall all of the "crapware".

Anything you buy today has crapware/trialware in it...

OK, if you say so. The ONLY thing on this PC that was trialware was
Norton. Again, NO "crapware".

Business class computers often come pretty well stripped
software-wise. Home computers usually come loaded to the hilt with
crapware and trialware.