Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default OT, We Had 5-8 Inches Of Rain Last Night

The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On 4/7/2014 9:59 AM, dpb wrote:
On 4/7/2014 7:20 AM, The Daring Dufas wrote: ...

This was a huge storm cutting across a number of states and I
wonder what some of the posters experienced over the past 24 hours
with the monster rain? ^_^

0.15" in a couple of sprinkles Fri evening and Sat morning...another
band was promising last night until it all fell apart when got
within about 20 miles...

That's most measurable since a couple small snowfalls back in early
March...still no relief in sight for the 3-yr drought...

We'd be happy to take it...

--

Where are you located my friend? We had a serious drought here in
Central Alabamastan a while back with reservoirs getting low and crop

TDD

My adage: Don't mess with Mother Nature.

--
Tekkie