Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.cellular.t-mobile,sci.electronics.repair
Paul Miner Paul Miner is offline

Default Would you file an FTC or FCC complaint for Android T-Mobile ROM lies?

On Tue, 8 Apr 2014 14:22:06 -0400, Michael Black wrote:

On Mon, 7 Apr 2014, The Real Bev wrote:

Buying a cellphone, especially the first one, is very different. First-time
buyers don't know what they don't know. Since this is relatively new
technology aimed partially at first-time buyers, the decent thing is to
provide more and better explanation.

Well that's one reason to buy used or cheap to begin with, so you can
learn through experience what's needed (what can be left as options).
Once you have some hand on experience, then it's much easier to evaluate
what you need, and what you may want.

I went another way when I bought my first smart phone and got what was then
a better-than-average device, the Galaxy S3. As it turned out, I like it
quite a lot, but there are obvious risks associated with not buying cheap.

--
Paul Miner