Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default How to complain to the FTC and/or FCC about deceptive advertising

On Tuesday, April 8, 2014 3:43:00 PM UTC-4, Danny DiAmico wrote:
On Sun, 6 Apr 2014 08:58:40 -0700 (PDT), trader_4 wrote:

Sure, but again on my similar phone the total of all apps removable

or not, is 670MB, with 1.3GB still free.

I suspect that you do NOT have 1.3 "still free".

Depending on your Android operating system version,

see the details why I suspect that you probably

have only about half that 1.3 GB as available ...

Maybe it's time to ask what your 600MB number is based on. I think
most of us here are assuming it's what shows up when you look at it
in the system settings, where the phone reports the free storage space.
What does the phone show? And if it's based on that, then why shouldn't
I believe my 1.3GB?

How do we get Android to spit out the true memory & storage

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...id/e6svmGS1M-E[1-25-false]

I glanced at that thread before. There is a lot of discussion, allegations,
back and forth, but I don't see anything settled or resolved and I'm not
interested in wading through all of it.