Posted to comp.mobile.android,misc.legal,alt.home.repair
Danny DiAmico Danny DiAmico is offline

Default How to complain to the FTC and/or FCC about deceptive advertising

On Sun, 6 Apr 2014 08:58:40 -0700 (PDT), trader_4 wrote:

Sure, but again on my similar phone the total of all apps removable
or not, is 670MB, with 1.3GB still free.

I suspect that you do NOT have 1.3 "still free".

Depending on your Android operating system version,
see the details why I suspect that you probably
have only about half that 1.3 GB as available ...

How do we get Android to spit out the true memory & storage
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...id/e6svmGS1M-E[1-25-false]