Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.cellular.t-mobile,sci.electronics.repair
dave dave is offline

Default Would you file an FTC or FCC complaint for Android T-Mobile ROMlies?

On 04/07/2014 03:05 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 04/06/2014 08:43 AM, Danny D. wrote:

On Sun, 06 Apr 2014 09:19:11 -0400, TJ wrote:

Strong suggestion: Learn from your experience.

The bad news is that nobody would buy this LG Optimus L9
if they truthfully advertised it's a 600MB phone for apps.

The result of that bad news is that I can't use the phone
as it is (i.e., out of the box), since it is a 600MB phone
for apps (even with the 32 GB SDcard).

So, the good news implication is that, even if I brick it,
I haven't lost anything, since the phone is worthless from
the get go.

All I can do is make a worthless phone less worthless or
more worthless, depending on the outcome of my cyanogenmod
efforts ...

I'm trying to line up my ducks with this tutorial:

http://www.androidrooting.com/how-to...9-very-easily/

BUT FIRST find out how to restore its virginity in the event of failure!

Use Youtube video tutorials.