Lewis Dodd

Default SWAT!

Just got back from the South West Association of Turners (aka Texas Turn or
Two) in Wichita Falls, Texas. Man o Man, there is a lot and I mean a lot of
GREAT TURNERS out there! Had a great time and even won some stuff at the
raffle! Spent some money and met some great people, including some "Giants"
of the industry. That Trent Bosch and Cindy Drozda are great and even fun
to be around.

Came home inspired, broke, and fired up, ready to spin some wood and use my
new "acquisitions". Looking forward to it being in Temple, Texas next year.
The symposium was indeed a sucess for me.

Regards,
Lewis