Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon[_3_] Grimly Curmudgeon[_3_] is offline

Default AA Battery chargers

On Fri, 4 Apr 2014 16:45:47 +0100, PeterC
wrote:

Even buying LSD NiMH cells and charger together, from Aldidl, there's a
mismatch between them.
I always charge 4 cells together to mitigate the need for speed.

Beware; my Lidl Tronic multi-NiMH charger has taken to not cutting off
properly on a couple of channels. Only today I found a battery which
came off the thing with 2.0V in it. Not good - could have fried chips
on its case.
Ho-hum - that lasted well, but now unreliable and untrustworthy.