Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default OT, We Had 5-8 Inches Of Rain Last Night

On 4/7/2014 9:59 AM, dpb wrote:

That's most measurable since a couple small snowfalls back in early
March...still no relief in sight for the 3-yr drought...

Where are you located my friend? We had a serious drought here in
Central Alabamastan a while back with reservoirs getting low and crop
failures but now rainfall seems to be back to normal ...

Far SW KS...

As far as the widespread "don't like it, it'll change" saw, "you ain't
see'ed nuthin' yet" in that regards down there as compared to the High
Plains.

Spent 25 yr or so in E TN thru their "drought"...was more than our
annual average in the worst of years. Of course, in that hard red clay
and all that vegetation, it takes more but they don't really have an
appreciation for what real drought looks like. A shortage relative to
normal on occasion, yeah, that they get east of the Mississippi now and
again...