Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.cellular.t-mobile,sci.electronics.repair
dave dave is offline

Default Would you file an FTC or FCC complaint for Android T-Mobile ROMlies?

On 04/05/2014 08:44 AM, TJ wrote:
On 04/05/2014 10:47 AM, dave wrote:
On 04/05/2014 06:33 AM, TJ wrote:
On 04/05/2014 09:31 AM, TJ wrote:

Maybe even contact a US Senator looking to get re-elected. Try one of
mine, Chuck Schumer. He's always looking for causes to "investigate" to
get his name in the paper.

Wow. Really revealed my age on that one. I should have said, "in the
news."

TJ

What is the OP using to determine he can't use the memory outside the
phone? I've never seen that (except Apple junk).

He wants to move apps to his external card, mostly bloatware installed
as part of the system by T-Mobile, and the OS won't let him do so. So,
because he can't use it the way he wants to use it, he has declared it
"useless."

TJ

Files are portable, apps are not. That is also standard.