Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob_Villa Bob_Villa is offline

Default OT computers

On Sunday, April 6, 2014 11:08:57 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
On Sunday, April 6, 2014 11:36:34 AM UTC-4, Bob_Villa wrote:

On Sunday, April 6, 2014 10:17:21 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:

Do most PC's even come with install disk anymore? Years ago they

did.

I believe if you order for business (home, small, large office) you will get a Windows OS DVD and a drivers disk from Dell.

For home users you have to go to their site and register for one, free.

I believe you're wrong.

https://www.dell.com/support/diagnos...=us&l=en&s=dhs

What you get is a full Dell OEM version OS DVD and another DVD with drivers and installed programs from your original install.
I have sent for another set (W7 64-bit) (new system) a few days ago...so I will see if you still get the same thing as before.