Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.cellular.t-mobile,sci.electronics.repair
tlvp tlvp is offline

Default Would you file an FTC or FCC complaint for Android T-Mobile ROM lies?

On Sat, 05 Apr 2014 14:54:21 -0700, wrote:

On Fri, 4 Apr 2014 20:18:59 -0400, tlvp
wrote:

On Fri, 4 Apr 2014 15:55:13 +0000 (UTC), Danny D. wrote:

Long story short, I believe T-Mobile lied to the consumer by claiming
the LG Optimus F3 and LG Optimus L9 have both 4GB of internal memory
and that they can use up to a 32 GB external microsd card.

Well, they *do* have 4 GB of internal memory. And they use 'most all of it.

And they *can* use "up to a 32 GB external microsd card." Just not for
anything your little heart desires -- rather, only for what the OEM allows.

No lies there -- just truth, but rather less than the *whole* truth :-) .

Cheers, -- tlvp

And why no whining about RAM?

'Cuz I'm not the one whining in the first place :-) .

caveat emptor

Amen! Cheers, -- tlvp