Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.cellular.t-mobile,sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] nobody@nada.com is offline

Default Would you file an FTC or FCC complaint for Android T-Mobile ROM lies?

On Fri, 4 Apr 2014 20:18:59 -0400, tlvp
wrote:

On Fri, 4 Apr 2014 15:55:13 +0000 (UTC), Danny D. wrote:

Long story short, I believe T-Mobile lied to the consumer by claiming
the LG Optimus F3 and LG Optimus L9 have both 4GB of internal memory
and that they can use up to a 32 GB external microsd card.

Well, they *do* have 4 GB of internal memory. And they use 'most all of it.

And they *can* use "up to a 32 GB external microsd card." Just not for
anything your little heart desires -- rather, only for what the OEM allows.

No lies there -- just truth, but rather less than the *whole* truth :-) .

Cheers, -- tlvp

And why no whining about RAM? My first smartphone had 4GB storage and
512MB RAM. The problem with it was the limited RAM, maiking you stop
applications to run others.

You have to assess your needs, do your homework , and make the
decision.

caveat emptor