Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.cellular.t-mobile,sci.electronics.repair
Paul Miner Paul Miner is offline

Default Would you file an FTC or FCC complaint for Android T-Mobile ROM lies?

On Sat, 5 Apr 2014 11:49:16 +0000 (UTC), "Danny D."
wrote:

On Sat, 05 Apr 2014 03:01:39 +0100, Arfa Daily wrote:

From my experience of the Android platform on phones, you won't find it is
much different from your experience with the T-Mobile phone, right across
the board.

I think the "problem" is that the "little lie" becomes a "big lie" the
closer your internal memory gets to 4GB.

For example, if they lie by 4GB in a 32GB phone, you still have a usable
28GB of "usable" memory.

Likewise, if they lie by 4GB in a 16GB or even 8GB phone, you still have
a usable 12GB and 4GB respectively.

But, if they lie by 4GB in a 4GB phone, you end up with a useless phone.

Can you expand a bit on why you feel that the phone is useless? Surely it
works as advertised, able to do everything it's supposed to do. Is it the
case that you have one or more apps in mind that you'd like to install, but
you can't because there isn't enough space available? If that's the case, I
don't think I would call it useless.

--
Paul Miner