Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan.Espen Dan.Espen is offline

Default outdoor post lighting

happytuning writes:

replying to Dan.Espen , happytuning wrote:
despen wrote:

happytuning
writes: What I did was dig around the post to expose the block then
split with a rock chisel. I have one of those 30 - 40 lb 5 foot
breaker bars that I'd try if I had to do it again. Mainly you want
to avoid cutting the wires that runs through the block. When I did
it, the block of cement split apart after some pounding. Needless to
say, I did not use cement to put in the new post. --
Dan Espen

Very good. As always, I appreciate the responses. You guys almost lost
with with that troll topic. But anywho, I will be posting up pics as I
begin to tackle this project.

So, just curious, example.com is supposedly for demonstration purposes
in documentation. It doesn't appear to be a real domain.
How did you end up with the funny email address?

--
Dan Espen