Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.cellular.t-mobile,sci.electronics.repair
TJ[_6_] TJ[_6_] is offline

Default Would you file an FTC or FCC complaint for Android T-Mobile ROMlies?

On 04/04/2014 09:24 PM, Danny D. wrote:
On Fri, 04 Apr 2014 20:18:59 -0400, tlvp wrote:

No lies there -- just truth, but rather less than the *whole* truth

Actually, I have many documented phone calls to T-Mobile,
with a witness (my wife) who was known to the T-Mobile as
a witness when I had asked the question each time.

Many times they told me the "usable memory" was 4GB!

In each case, I have the first name and employee ID of the
person who provided that errant information.

The errors are repeated, widespread, across Customer Service,
Customer Service Supervisors, Technical Support, and Technical
Support Supervisors.

Had I known the phones were unusable (they actually have less
than 1 MB of usable memory out of the box), I never would have
bought them.

Had T-Mobile told me the truth when I ordered the phones from
them, I never would have bought them.

If I were you and I still wanted to pursue the matter, I'd involve some
consumer advocate groups like Consumer Reports. My guess is they already
have several others who feel as betrayed as you do.

Maybe even contact a US Senator looking to get re-elected. Try one of
mine, Chuck Schumer. He's always looking for causes to "investigate" to
get his name in the paper.

TJ