Posted to sci.electronics.repair
GPerry GPerry is offline

Default Yamaha RX-A2020 power supply PS2 voltage fault

Was able to get into diagnostic mode, keeps faulting on PS2, value of 22-27 should read 43-148 according to service manual (ref voltage 3.3v=255) these are A/D conversion values I am unsure how to interpret. I am using the RX-A1010 service manual since they seem to be close in design. No obvious damaged components; 5.5v dc/3v dc present on CPU board. Looks like I should focus on the Video (2) board, the 12v rails power supply? IC351, IC352 D3501 rectifier, etc?