Posted to alt.home.repair
happytuning happytuning is offline

Default outdoor post lighting

replying to Dan.Espen , happytuning wrote:
despen wrote:

happytuning writes:
What I did was
dig around the post to expose the block then split with a rock chisel.
I have one of those 30 - 40 lb 5 foot breaker bars that I'd try if I had
to do it again.
Mainly you want to avoid cutting the wires that runs through the block.
When I did it, the block of cement split apart after some pounding.
Needless to say, I did not use cement to put in the new post.
--
Dan Espen

Very good. As always, I appreciate the responses. You guys almost lost
with with that troll topic. But anywho, I will be posting up pics as I
begin to tackle this project.