Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Repair covered by homeowner's insurance?

On Fri, 04 Apr 2014 16:52:54 -0400, micky
wrote:

On Fri, 04 Apr 2014 07:34:26 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 4/4/2014 3:06 AM, micky wrote:
when another friend told my friend to call the county. They came out
and cleaned that portion of the pipe that belonged to them, the feeder
pipe that was under the county street and the land the country owned
next to the street, and everything worked fine after that. It was the
county's responsibility and didn't cost my friend a penny.

Your friend is illegal alien, and pays
zero taxes?

Even illegal aliens pay property taxes. Indirectly if they rent,
directly if they own. Just like everyone else.

The county paid for the sewer cleaning. The population of Baltimore
county is about 60,000 families, so my friend paid about 1/60,000th of
it in his taxes.

And not one penny more than if he didn't get it fixed - so yes, he
DID get it done at no (additional)cost.