Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.cellular.t-mobile,sci.electronics.repair
Danny DiAmico Danny DiAmico is offline

Default Would you file an FTC or FCC complaint for Android T-Mobile ROM lies?

On Fri, 4 Apr 2014 13:27:15 -0400, Michael Black wrote:

But this is a consumer issue, there's no way it has anything to do with
the FCC.

I can't disagree with you, as that's why I had asked
the question.

The confusing thing is that the FCC web page complaint form:
http://www.fcc.gov/complaints

Has a section for "Wireless Telephone" "Unlawful Advertising".

Since this advertising has all five elements of fraud, one
would think that the FCC is involved.

Meanwhile, I am going to fill out the FTC complaint form:
https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/Details#crnt