Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff[_2_] Brian Gaff[_2_] is offline

Default AA Battery chargers

When you say died, do you mean completely? Normally these single chip type
chargers are just four modules connected to a pretty normal supply, either
switch mode or analogue.

Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"Davey" wrote in message
Our Duracell NiMH AA/AAA recharger has died. I have recently added some
1700 mAh batteries to the mix of original 1300 mAh ones, which may or
may not have precipitated its death. I am looking for a replacement
charger, able to sensibly recharge these, preferably in any mix.
Are there any brands/models known to be good or bad?

I'll look at Maplin, CPC, etc, but personal recommendations are always
welcome.

--
Davey.