Posted to uk.d-i-y
Simon Cee Simon Cee is offline

Default AA Battery chargers

On Fri, 04 Apr 2014 14:50:56 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article o.uk,
Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Fri, 4 Apr 2014 11:30:32 +0100, Davey wrote:

I am looking for a replacement charger, able to sensibly recharge these,
preferably in any mix.

The Aldi charger does the business normally less than £15 when they
have them but I haven't seen one in the shops for a while. Can do 2 x
D, 6 x AA/AAA and two PP3. The bays for the D/AA/AAA are shared.
"Computerised" so checks each cell and then charges as required.

I got the Aldi charger after recommendations here iirc. Works just
fine.