Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.cellular.t-mobile,sci.electronics.repair

Default Would you file an FTC or FCC complaint for Android T-Mobile ROMlies?

On Fri, 4 Apr 2014, Danny D. wrote:

Long story short, I believe T-Mobile lied to the consumer by claiming
the LG Optimus F3 and LG Optimus L9 have both 4GB of internal memory
and that they can use up to a 32 GB external microsd card.

Without arguing why I feel that way, I just wish to ask here whether
the complaint rightly goes to the FTC or to the FCC?

On the one hand, it's (grossly) false and misleading advertising.
On the other hand, it's a communication device.

Whom would you file the complaint to?
How?

It has nothing to do with the FCC.

The FCC deals with frequency allocation, and technical compliance. SO if
the phone was putting out unwanted signals, the FCC would be the place to
go.

But this is a consumer issue, there's no way it has anything to do with
the FCC.

Michael