Posted to uk.d-i-y
newshound newshound is offline

Default AA Battery chargers

On 04/04/2014 11:30, Davey wrote:
Our Duracell NiMH AA/AAA recharger has died. I have recently added some
1700 mAh batteries to the mix of original 1300 mAh ones, which may or
may not have precipitated its death. I am looking for a replacement
charger, able to sensibly recharge these, preferably in any mix.
Are there any brands/models known to be good or bad?

I'll look at Maplin, CPC, etc, but personal recommendations are always
welcome.

Well worth paying the extra for proper "smart" chargers rather than the
bargain basement: smart chargers make sure a mixed set all get "filled",
and don't destroy cells by overcharging.