Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Repair covered by homeowner's insurance?

On Thu, 03 Apr 2014 21:33:17 -0400, Judson McCranie
wrote:

On Thu, 03 Apr 2014 18:27:14 -0700, Oren wrote:

Another option:

_The Sewer Pipe Lining Solution_

That sounds promising. Can it be done if the ceramic pipe has already
caved in in one area? Or maybe that one spot might have to be fixed
as the plumber said, and this can be used to hold it for a while.

I'd imagine, as mentioned in the link, the plumber would clean and
prep the pipe first. The liner goes in, expanded and allowed to cure.

Certainly look into this option. I would before I started tearing up
concrete YMMV