Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] carl1jerris@yahoo.com is offline

Default Spindle nose adapter for Delta-Rockwell 11" lathe (#25-100) withL-00 spindle

On Wednesday, October 23, 2013 3:18:02 PM UTC-7, Paul wrote:
replying to Mike Henry, Paul wrote:

MichaelHenry wrote:

I've got a couple of extra 4-1/2 to 3 MT adapters, used but in pretty

decent

shape. $25 each plus shipping (USPS preferably). Pictures on request.

"Dan Allen" wrote in message

om...

This is a very old post,,, but if you still have a 4.5 MT to 3 MT sleeve

for a L00 spindle nose I would like to buy one.

--

posted from

http://www.polytechforum.com/metalwo...00-297109-.htm

using PolytechForum's Web, RSS and Social Media Interface to

rec.crafts.metalworking and other engineering groups

I don't know if you are still interested in the Rockwell taper spindle adapter for collet closers but I just tracked down a source.
The Royal number given in above posts is correct but Royal discontinued the production of this part and is out of stock.
There is a company in California that makes them and I just ordered one.

The name of the company is JFK Company and their phone number is (818)767-8573. It isn't cheap but they make these parts and will do it right.