Mark Kauder

Default What glue is best to use for segmented turning?

(RonZ) wrote in message . com...
Thank you all for your help. It looks like I have to try Titebond II.
I live in Israel so it gets very hot and dry here. I have several
pieces that over the years just disassembled. I don't think I'll find
the Titebond II here so I'll have to order it from the good ol' US.

Warm regards,

Ron

I am one of the Odd Men Out in the Segmented world. I use Hot Hide
Glue. Now mind you, I do not make Segmented Bowls that would be used
for Food. Hot Hide Glue has been around about 4000 years, and works.

Mark