Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] larrymoencurly@my-deja.com is offline

Default Alkaline battery chargers

On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 5:30:08 AM UTC-7, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 4/1/2014 2:36 AM, wrote:

See also:

http://www.tested.com/tech/1992-can-...ine-batteries/

BS, and don't trust Tested.com.

So why should you trust Tested.com about an alkaline recharger
when it couldn't even catch something as simple as an obviously
dangerous power strip?

And why would we test a poster named Larry, Moe, and Curly?

Because we three have cited proof, unlike somebody in the
newsgroups who keeps preaching a false prophecy fabricated
by a pedophile and convicted con artist whose tale has
never been shown to have any archeological proof,
according to even its followers. I'm not saying it's
crazier or less valid than other beliefs, just that its
original prophet wasn't at all sincere, unlike the true
believer bipolar or schizophrenic prophets of ancient
times.