Greg Jensen

Default Broken oneway :(

Kevin,

I had the same symptoms on my 2436 and it was just as you described. The
door switch had gone out of adjustment. I by passed it and all problems
went away. I readjusted the door switch and have not had any problem since.
I was very surprised that the door switch would cause these problems but it
did.

Greg Jensen

"Kevin" wrote in message
om...
We have not switched brands. The drives have always been made by
Yaskawa but they market them through different companies that put
different labels on them. We have also switched models but only as the
old models get obsoleted by newer and better models. The problem you
describe is most likely the door switch gone bad. Jumper the wires
attached to it and let me know if that fixes the problem.
regards
Kevin
Tech Support
Oneway Manufacturing