Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT computers

On Mon, 31 Mar 2014 21:09:45 -0400, "Jerry"
wrote:

"The Belarc Advisor builds a detailed profile of your installed
software and hardware, network inventory, missing Microsoft hotfixes,
anti-virus status, security benchmarks, and displays the results in
your Web browser. All of your PC profile information is kept private
on your PC and is not sent to any web server.

http://belarc.com/free_download.html

Hi Oren,

Here's some information. I did have 53 updates to download and install!
Still 3 to go. Thank you

I snipped your report. Belarc is a fine tool for finding things out.

From what I've read in the past, Belarc works closely with MSFT. IOW
they have deals and insight into information.

Belarc showed me stuff I didn't know...