Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Does anyone know about Danze faucets?

On Mon, 31 Mar 2014 18:35:48 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03
wrote:

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/31/2014 12:58 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

I called a local plumbing supply/bath design outlet and they'd have to
order that faucet, with at least 14 day wait and $3 more. He was surprised
that the spout length was over 8", which is one of the features I was
looking for. Everything else he had was around 6".

I've often told my wife that a 6" spout is plenty. She keeps hoping for
8" or more, but it is just not happening.

If she wants 12, just give it to her twice.

What. You guys don't know when to backup for the proper adjustment?

Mouse to the Elephant; if it don't fit don't force it.