Steve Pulver

Default Broken oneway :(

I have had a similar problem with mine, I returned it to Oneway and have not
received it back yet. Oneway has treated me pretty good the problem seems to
be in shipping and customs. Mine was shutting down and coasting to a stop
but if I opened the access door it would brake to a stop. Mine would also
start back up imediatly not delayed as with pushing the emergency stop. Also
I had no failure codes on the drive.
"spin doctor" wrote in message
. ca...
Has anyone had any experience with a oneway 2436 and a failed inverter.

I'm
truly bummed, I shut it down earlier today and when I went to fire it back
up tonight - nothing. Re-programmed it - still nothing. Harrumph! I've
had on going problems with it where it would just shut itself off right in
the middle of turning. It would shut off two or three times over a five
minute period and then work fine for a few weeks or months and then do it
again. And to top it off the thing doesn't have more than 500 hours on

it.
I've notice on a friends new 2436 that oneway is using a different
inverter - so I'm thinking maybe they change to a new brand do to problems