Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default OT computers

On Monday, March 31, 2014 12:15:58 PM UTC-4, Bob_Villa wrote:
And having to have the last word makes your opinion valid...give me a ****ing break. You're just an ass-hat. I found your mugshot: http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/...ps63f58639.jpg

Idiot, look in the mirror. You said don't buy an HP because they
come loaded with crapware. All I said I have two, that are 2 -3 years old,
they didn't come with crapware and I like my HP's. You responded with
this:

"Most people have brand loyalty not matter how irrational it may be...you may drive a Chrysler branded vehicle that is majority owned by Fiat.
Dell,HP/Compaq,Acer/Gateway,Lenovo, all sell entry level PC's...and they all come with a certain amount of "crapware" (or limited use programs) that subsidizes the lowest price!"

You accuse me of irrational brand loyalty and then you actually
say I'm the one that's arrogant, that has to have the last word?
I don't believe you even own an HP and it's you who's the crapware
guy who can't tolerate another opinion. And if you bought some cheap
crapware loaded PC, because you're a cheap schmuck, don't take it out
on me. My HP's work just fine and I like them.