Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default OT computers

On Monday, March 31, 2014 11:53:20 AM UTC-4, Bob_Villa wrote:
You are opinionated to the point of arrogance...people have their own valid remarks to make! Yours' isn't the be-all, end-all last word on anything!

I never said it was. You claimed that all HP's come loaded with
crapware. I have two of them, all I said was that it's not true
because mine only came with Norton and some HP utilities, none of
which are intrusive. None of which are popping up ads, or anything
like that. And I said that I'm very happy with my HP's.

YOU then replied with:

"Most people have brand loyalty not matter how irrational it may be...you may drive a Chrysler branded vehicle that is majority owned by Fiat.
Dell,HP/Compaq,Acer/Gateway,Lenovo, all sell entry level PC's...and they all come with a certain amount of "crapware" (or limited use programs) that subsidizes the lowest price!"

So, who exactly is it that's arrongant and only think their answer is
the be-all, end-all? You're saying that I have brand loyalty on an
irrational basis. Besides that, I say you're full of crap. Because
I have the HP's and I don't believe you do. And now it's shifted from
HP's have crapware to just "entry level" PCs do. I think you're full of
crap, but even if it's true, it doesn't make all HP's unacceptable and
if you bought a cheap one that's subsidized with adware from whoever,
who's fault is that?