Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default OT computers

On Monday, March 31, 2014 9:37:23 AM UTC-4, Bob_Villa wrote:
On Monday, March 31, 2014 7:38:02 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:

I have two HP systems, two to three years old and have no "crapware"

problems, issues, etc with either of them. They do come with some utilities,

and Norton, but nothing that's intrusive, full of ads, or anything like that.

I'm very happy with them, liked the HP website for configuration and would

buy from them again.

Most people have brand loyalty not matter how irrational it may be...you may drive a Chrysler branded vehicle that is majority owned by Fiat.

Dell,HP/Compaq,Acer/Gateway,Lenovo, all sell entry level PC's...and they all come with a certain amount of "crapware" (or limited use programs) that subsidizes the lowest price!

Well assuming that's true, which I doubt because every HP PC I've seen
comes with the same software load, who's fault is it if you choose to
buy a cheap PC instead of what I buy? If Honda has one cheap car that's
no good, does that warrant saying don't ever buy a Honda? Good grief.