Posted to alt.home.repair
Pico Rico Pico Rico is offline

Default FloodSafe Washer Hoses - They Work!

"Oren" wrote in message
On Sun, 30 Mar 2014 11:12:18 -0700, "Pico Rico"
wrote:

http://www.watts.com/pages/whatsnew/...connectors.asp

I like the concept, but there are ton of lousy reviews out there.
Apparently, these things just break and cause more leakage than if you
just
bought regular hoses.

Why trust negative reviews all the time? Negative reviews sometimes
have comments and replies. They are resolved instead.

I don't trust negative reviews all the time. But I have seen a large number
of negative reviews, very few favorable reviews (none at all saying they
have been using them for a lengthy period of time), no comments and replies,
and from seemingly trustworthy sources. I will let others be the guinea
pigs, not me.