Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Does anyone know about Danze faucets?

On 3/30/2014 11:29 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

BTW...I had never, ever heard of a Do It Best store, so I Googled their
store locator, expecting to tell you that the closet store was hundreds of
miles away. Turns out there are DIB stores 6, 9, 13 and 17 miles from me!
One of them I've even shopped in, but to me it was a lighting design center
with an electrical parts counter. Maybe it wasn't a DIB the last time I was
there (it's been a few years) or maybe I just never noticed because that's
not the name on the door.

Of the 4 near me, only one is called Do It Best Hardware. The other's all
have different names, ranging from Family-Name Electrical Supply to
Town-Name Lumber, but I guess they're part of the DIB network.

Local one is Mead Lumber, the only yard in town...decent full-service
yard. I use the DIB online ordering w/ local pickup for quite a bit of
stuff that isn't in stock.