Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Does anyone know about Danze faucets?

I am looking at this faucet.

http://www.amazon.com/Danze-D100353-.../dp/B001402DPK

It has all of the features I am looking for in a utility sink faucet. The
price point is perfect and the Amazon reviews are good. Problem is, I've
never heard of Danze faucets.

This site says "The product line contains a full range or faucets from
economy to luxury, so it falls generally in the middle-high range of
quality."

http://starcraftcustombuilders.com/s...cets.Danze.htm

Does anyone have any experience with Danze facets?

Yes, I know they are made in China and I'm a little concerned with the
warranty. That site says that you have to return the defective part to file
a claim. I'm going to call them and find out what that really means. That
could be a problem if I to do without a faucet if something goes minor goes
wrong or a cartridge needs to be replaced. Other manufacturers just send
you the part.