Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default OT - Things you might never need to know.

Bo Dacious wrote:
On Sat, 29 Mar 2014 04:34:35 +0100, nestork
wrote:

Here is a picture of three German beer steins of the kind people
drink from at Oktoberfest and other German festivals:

http://tinyurl.com/qdbyob6

Reminds me of the catch all section from "The Complete Book Of
Pitfalls" the best home how to book ever.

Bee Prepared.

For instance, in what category would you place the
warning not to drink beer or cola directly from the can, out on
your patio, in summertime? When you're not looking, a bee enters
the can. Then when you drink from the can, the bee stings you in
the mouth. Aren't you glad to know that? Would you expect to
find that under "Painting"? "Appliances"?

And then there's the time I took a drink from my cola can to find that someone
else had put their cigarette butt into it.