Larry

Default What glue is best to use for segmented turning?

I use Titebond II exclusively. I've read some complaints about glue
creep but have never experienced any. Some of my test pieces have
been sitting in my barn for several years. It reaches 100 F sometimes
in the summer & near 100% humidity, drops lower than -10 F sometime
each winter with 0% humidity - also in winter the temp will climb to
70-80 then drop back to whatever the overnight low is on those days
I'm out there working. Haven't had a single joint failure yet.