D K Woods

Default What glue is best to use for segmented turning?

On 17 Aug 2003 08:07:58 -0700, Fred Holder wrote:

Hello Ron,

I've always used Titebond II and highly recommend it. With this glue, I've never
had a glue joint break. I have with most of the others.

Fred Holder
http://www.fholder.com/

Hi Fred, have you had a glue joint break with Gorilla Glue? I've heard
that recommended quite a lot, but just bought my first few ounces yesterday
for testing.

thanks
david
--
"We have money to blow up bridges over the Tigress and Euphrates and we
don't have money to build bridges in our major cities. We have money to