Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Nasa Study the demise of civilisation...

On Thu, 27 Mar 2014 20:46:33 -0600, Max wrote:

On 3/22/2014 10:13 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 22 Mar 2014 21:06:00 -0400, woodchucker
wrote:

On 3/22/2014 8:09 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, 21 Mar 2014 23:18:10 -0400,
wrote:

On Fri, 21 Mar 2014 12:28:01 -0400,
wrote:
Again, you lefties just must demonstrate that you're incapable of the
truth. You really are a dumbass (but *ALL* lefties are).

Ha, Ha! You're such a fool. Lefty, righty, whatever. Obviously,
they're some type of societal label, but I don't use them so they mean
nothing to me. Go ahead, keep using them, you're such a moron you just
don't know any better.

If you were any kind of real man, you'd use some good old American
swear words, but those days are long gone and buried somewhere deep in
your senile mind.

You really are a stupid ****. Your father must be really proud
producing such a stupid child.

Just take your meds.

You've obviously already taken knownothing's.

Still don't have that Bipolar disorder under control?

Stalkers (and assholes) are everywhere. Did your last sockpuppet get
too scummy to use?