Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
tdacon tdacon is offline

Default Better-quality rattle-can nozzle?

"thunk" wrote in message ...

Is there a gizmo made that is like a grip-trigger arrangement with a
good EASILY CLEANABLE nozzle that you can plug onto a rattle-can?

I'll second (or third) the turn-the-can-upside-down trick.

While this works with all the various kinds of rattle cans that I buy in my
local hardware store, recently I've been shooting small woodwork pieces now
and then with satin and semi-gloss MinWax polyurethane. I've had the cans
for months and they're still spraying just fine. After I do the shoot, I
just turn the can upside down and spray for five seconds or so until it
looks like it's shooting just gas. Then I wipe the nozzle off with my
fingertip and put the can away until next time. Never a problem.

Tom