Posted to uk.d-i-y
D.M.Chapman[_2_] D.M.Chapman[_2_] is offline

Default Aldi LED lamps

In article ,
Johny B Good wrote:

I saw those 10W LEDs in Aldi last Sunday and wasn't impressed at the
1 penny shy of ten quid price tag and, for all the reasons you gave
which so neatly sums it all up, decided against making a purchase. I
might have been tempted if it had been more sensibly priced (imo, a
fiver would have been enough temptation).

ledhut.co.uk have some good ones - I've been trying a few and have been
very impressed.

Quidco cashback available, and often a 25% code around (there is today for
example). Next day delivery with DPD (so it actually arrives) is only 2.99
as well which seems perfectly fair.

If you get the discounts and order at the right time, they are becoming
quite cost effective now. I've been impressed at the quality (both of the
lamp, and the light :-) ) so far... Can't comment on the life though yet

They do offer a 5 yr warranty although you have to post them back a form
for that IIRC.

No connection beyond being a happy customer

Darren